February 19, 2018
Dr David Frederick, NMD
1. Healthy Foods to Consume During Colds and Flu
2. Modified Anti-Plague Formula - a great way to ward off infections.
Take a teaspoon - tablespoon 4 or more times a day. Take as tolerated, this is an intense formula!
Many of my patients and I find this to be very effective.
The earlier you start taking this - the better it relieves illness symptoms - like nasal congestion, headache, coughs, sneezing.
Use of anti-Plague Formula may shorten the duration and severity of your symptoms.
Try mixing with other foods or take a teaspoon and wash it down with liquid.
Ingredients & Preparation - fresh and organic ingredients are best but not 100% necessary.
Feel free to add cayenne or remove one of the ingredients.
1. Peal and chop: 1 part Onion + 1 part Garlic + 1 part Horseradish Root + 1/4-1/2 part Ginger root.
2. Put the above ingredients in food processor, or blender.
3. Add a small amount of Raw Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) to make a paste.
4. Add more ACV if you want more of a liquid consistency.
Store in glass container in the refrigerator, use as desired.
Integrative Mental Health Treatment Philosophy
October 19, 2017
Herbs & Foods to Reduce Flu & Cold Symptoms
Natural Remedies for the Flu Season
February 16, 2018
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
October 18, 2017
February 2018 (2)
October 2017 (3)
CDC Flu Recommendations
Homeopathic Remedies for the Flu
Natural Treatment for the Flu
integrative mental health